UPDATED CRUISE MAP BELOW DUE TO ROAD CONSTRUCTION ENJOY! We do not guarantee a route completely free of road construction. Use your own discretion.
Ever want to take your cool ride out on a mission from God with other awesome cars; be a team of Heaven’s Angels and not Hell’s Angels 🙂 ? You can! Come on the “Cathedral Cruise.” It is just like a poker run, we start at Cathedral, visit four Sioux Falls Churches, a car dealership, and finish at O’Gorman High School.
8:30 a.m.- 9:15 a.m. Registration Park in front of the Cathedral on Duluth Ave
Free Coffee and Donuts from FLYBOY DONUTS! (Click Here to Register for $25) You can also just show up & register
9:45 a.m. Cruise Begins
- Begin at St. Joseph Cathedral 523 N Duluth Ave, Sioux Falls, SD
- Look for Cathedral Cruise Sign and Blue and Yellow Ballons at each location!
- 1. St. Lambert Church, 1000 S. Bahnson Ave. Sioux Falls, SD
- 2. St. Therese Church 901 N Tahoe Trail, Sioux Falls, SD
- 3. Holy Spirit 3601 E Dudley Lane, Sioux Falls, SD
- 4. St. John Paul II Church
- NEW HARRISBURG CHURCH OFFICE Located at “Harrisburg Corner” in strip mall behind BP Gas Station.
- 220 Cliff Ave. Harrisburg, SD.
- 5. Schulte Subaru Dealership 7601 S. Minnesota Ave. Sioux Falls, SD
- Conclude at O’Gorman High School Parking lot enter off 41st St near O’Gorman Junior High.
CATHEDRAL CRUISE COURSE MAP UPDATED JULY 18th 2018
If you are not familiar with this Cruise, here is how it goes. You get an opportunity to drive your classic car with other classics to to five different locations. When you register you get your “Cruise Card” then travel to each location and get your stamp. Collect all five stamps and return your card back to the Registration table at O’Gorman High School. All cards will be collected and deposited in a pot. Later three cards for cash prizes will be drawn from the pot at 3:30 p.m. and announced at the Car Show (Need not be present to win). How much will I win? Half of all cruise registrations is divided among the winners. It could be anywhere from $50-$400 depending upon registration.
You do not have to stick together with the other participants. This is not a race! The course should take you about an hour and ten minutes. When you are finished you can come to O’Gorman High School and enter your car in the show for some more fun.